The Freedom to Go. Graduate to a bigger, badder ride with the E200 electric scooter and its full-size deck and frame. Designed for riders ages 13 and up, the E200 matches its bigger size with extra power to thrill older riders with its smooth acceleration and speeds up to 12 mph (19 km/h). With up to 40 minutes of continuous use, the E200 is perfect for a solo adventure or a cruise with friends, with the range to tackle both.
Get around with power and style on this cool electric scooter by Razor. Featuring a super-size deck and frame for riders of all sizes, the E300 can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour thanks to its high-performance, ultra-quiet chain-drive motor. The scooter also includes a pair of extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride while you zip around the neighborhood. And riders will love the adjustable, foldable handlebars, which extend or lower depending on the height of the rider.
The charger and tools are included with the E300, though riders should note that some assembly is required. Other details include variable speed acceleration, a twist-grip throttle, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (the battery requires roughly eight hours of charge time).
The E300, which offers a weight maximum of 220 pounds, is also backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Super-sized deck and frame for riders of almost all sizes
- High-performance, variable-speed, quiet chain-drive motor for speeds up to 15 miles per hour
- Adjustable-height handlebars
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Extra-wide 10″ pneumatic front and rear tires for smooth ride
- Includes two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and tools
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous riding per charge
- Battery charge time of 8 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds
- Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow pads and knee pads are recommended
- Measures 41 inches long by 17 inches wide by 42 inches tall
The buyer and rider of the E300 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of this scooter (a helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads are recommended).
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor and a handy twist-grip throttle
Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, extra wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and a removable ridding seat
Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
Features rear wheel drive for increased traction and control